Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I Love You, Dad !!!



...I’m Happy You’re My Dad...

I feel safe when you are with me;
You show me fun things to do;
You make my life much better;
The best father I know is you.

I’m happy you’re my Dad
And so I want to say
I love you, Dad, and wish you
A Happy Father’s Day!



By: Joanna Fuchs



...The Perfect Father...

I love you because you're my father
But you're really so much more
You're a guide and a companion
You and I have great rapport
You pay attention to me
You listen to what I say
You pass on words of wisdom
Helping me along the way
Whenever I'm in trouble
You always have a plan
You are the perfect father
And I'm your biggest fan!!!


By: Karl and Joanna Fuchs




Sumber puisi: www.poemsource.com
Sumber gambar: www.google.com



No comments:

Post a Comment